Primary Care Medical Services in Dallas, TX
Quality Physicians Dedicated to Your Care
Hillcrest Internal Medicine is dedicated to providing high-quality medical care and offering comprehensive services to meet your needs. Our doctors take a holistic approach to healthcare to make sure all aspects of your wellbeing are considered. Our Dallas primary care physicians are board-certified in internal medicine, making them highly qualified to provide quality medical care.
Our medical team at Hillcrest Internal Medicine focuses on the following service areas:
- Annual physical exams: Yearly physicals are important even if you feel healthy. It’s a myth that you need a physical exam only if there’s a pressing concern. Your internist can track your health over time and establish a baseline from yearly physical exams when you are in good health. During these patient-focused exams, you can expect helpful, individualized attention to meet your medical needs and answer all of your medical questions.
- Preventive medicine for adults: Comprehensive wellness care is often interpreted as simple checkups, but at Hillcrest Internal Medicine, we do much more than that. Our team of highly trained, experienced doctors provides health screening tools to ensure you are well in mind and body. Your doctor will screen for blood pressure issues, depression, type 2 diabetes, offer diet counseling, administer immunizations, STI testing and prevention counseling, and more.
- Chronic disease management: For patients with chronic disease, our doctors strive to empower you with the knowledge and tools needed to manage your condition in the best way possible. We aim to help each patient gain the resources needed to live a better quality of life with the individualized attention of our empathetic, friendly medical team.
- Acute care: Health conditions are sometimes severe and come on suddenly. Acute medical conditions include but are not limited to: back pain, urinary illness, asthma attacks, musculoskeletal complaints. Acute conditions contrast with chronic diseases, like diabetes, which develop over an extended period and last life-long. By seeking treatment for an acute illness or injury, you significantly decrease the risk of further systemic issues in the future.
- Women’s health: Our doctors provide well-woman exams to check for potential health problems unique to the female body while allowing patients to discuss their overall health. We recommend well-woman exams to all women who are sexually active and/or those who are 18 or older or women who detect breast abnormalities or symptoms of a sexually transmitted infection (STI).
Contact Us Today
At Hillcrest, our specialty is you. Patients choose our medical services because of our providers’ experience, individualized and thorough care, and personable bedside manner. We are a prevention and relationship-based medical practice that takes the wellbeing of our patients seriously.